Apple’s iPhone has been dominant in smartphone category since it’s first launch 2007 till date. Though a slice of a market share is definitely eaten up by others, Apple have sold more than 1 billion iPhones.
By now, most of the iPhone Users know the tricks to resolve issues they encounter while using their iPhone.
Regardless, it is always a good feeling to help others.
iPhoneIdeas Team have put together some of the hidden tricks that would enhance your iPhone usage.
Is your iPhone X running slow or sluggish? how to fix sluggish iPhone and improve performance?
Random Access Memory (RAM) is one of the option you would be looking to boost performance of your iPhone X.
Re-booting the iPhone would anyway clear cache memory to some extent to make room for the apps and internal services.
In iPhones before X, it was easy to clean RAM using HOME button,
1. Press and hold the Power button for few seconds
2. You should see the slider to power off option
3. Next, release the Power button and press the Home button for few seconds.
4. iPhone screen will flash blank
All done. RAM clear..!
For iPhone X, not really tricky to fix the slowness or sluggishness without a magic home button, the AssistiveTouch is the answer.
1. Go to the Settings > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch, toggle AssistiveTouch on.
You should see something like this:
2. Next, go back to ‘General’ tab under Settings.
3. You should see ‘Shut Down’ button all the way at the bottom.
4. Press ‘Shut Down’. A screen with a rolling text ‘slide to power off’ will appear. You should also see a ‘Cancel’ button at the bottom.
5. Tap on the AssistiveTouch button (the circle or the round bubble) and then press hold Home button until your iPhone flashes and returns to the Home screen.